horacraft Index du Forum
horacraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Game FREEZES and CRASHES my entire PC forcing reboot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    horacraft Index du Forum -> HoraCraft -> Le Jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lilwilson

Masculin
Point(s): 24
Moyenne de points: 3,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 09:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Game FREEZES and CRASHES my entire PC forcing reboot Répondre en citant

Hello,

I paid for the game I click download and it just downloaded the demo, not the full game, I waited a half hour for it to download as well before realizing I had to put in an upgrade code in an entirely different section of the website, not sure why you guys do that but it's confusing. Now the demo loaded fine, it started and everything, but when I realized my mistake I quit the game, went back and figured out what I had done wrong, and downloaded the correct alpha version which oddly enough took 2 minutes to download... why does a demo take a half hour but the full game only 2 minutes?? Anyways, I can not play it. I have a mac osx computer NOT yosemite, and it CRASHES whenever I try to open the game, it won't load past 10 percent and it FREEZES my entire computer. Yeah, FREEZES my entire computer. This game isn't exactly very taxing on a computer, I can run much bigger games with no lag or problems whatsoever, so why is this game freezing my entire computer? I can't even unfreeze it, I have to push the power button on my computer and shut my entire computer down and then restart it manually, it's ridiculous! So no I don't have a bug report, cause when I turn my computer back on it acts like nothing is wrong. Is this a potential fix?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7091
Small Business Video Studio

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 09:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Le Jeu
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange